In this section you will find equality monitoring information about University of Leeds staff broken down by:
- All Staff
- Academic Staff
- Professional and Managerial Staff
- Support Staff
Click on the grey tabs on the above right hand columns to view the information of your choice.
Please note – all data are rounded to the nearest whole percent.
How will the information be used?
The data will be used in a variety of ways in informing decision making including monitoring progress of the University’s Equality and Inclusion Framework.
For more information about the importance of equality monitoring data please visit the Staff Equality Data Monitoring Information FAQs.
Institutional Level (All Staff)
Information on all University of Leeds staff broken down by protected characteristics.
- Staff Recruitment 2016 -17
- Staff Promotions 2016 -17
- Maternity, Adoption & Paternity Leave 2016 -17
- Staff Turnover 2016 -17
- All Staff in Post 2017
Information on the University’s academic staff by protected characteristic. Academic staff includes roles such as lecturer, senior lecturer, associate professor, professor, research fellow/assistant, teaching fellow etc.
- Academic Staff Recruitment 2016-17
- Academic Staff Promotions 2016 -17
- Academic Staff Turnover 2016 -17
- Academic Staff in Post 2017
Professional / Managerial Staff
Information on the University’s professional & managerial staff broken down by protected characteristic. Professional & managerial staff is comprised of the more senior administrative staff roles.
- Professional & Managerial Staff Recruitment 2016-17
- Professional & Managerial Staff Promotions 2016-17
- Professional & Managerial Staff Turnover 2016-17
- Professional & Managerial Staff in Post 2017
Information on the University’s support staff broken down by protected characteristic. ‘Support staff’ is comprised of clerical staff, technicians and operational support roles.
- Support Staff Recruitment 2016-17
- Support Staff Promotions 2016 -17
- Support Staff Turnover 2016 -17
- Support Staff in Post 2017
If you would like more information about anything contained within the reports, or if you require the information in alternative formats, please contact the Equality Policy Unit on email@example.com.