In this section you will find equality monitoring information about University of Leeds staff broken down by:
- All Staff
- Academic Staff
- Professional and Managerial Staff
- Support Staff
Please note all data are rounded to the nearest whole percent.
How will the information be used?
The data will be used in a variety of ways in informing decision making including monitoring progress of the University’s Equality and Inclusion Framework.
Institutional Level (All Staff)
Information on all University of Leeds staff broken down by protected characteristics.
- Staff Recruitment 2015-16
- Staff Promotions 2015-16
- Maternity, Adoption & Paternity Leave 2015-16
- Staff Turnover 2015-16
- All Staff in Post 2016
Information on the University’s academic staff by protected characteristic. Academic staff includes roles such as lecturer, senior lecturer, associate professor, professor, research fellow/assistant, teaching fellow etc.
- Academic Staff Recruitment-2015-16
- Academic Staff Promotions 2015-16
- Academic Staff Turnover 2015-16
- Academic Staff in Post 2016
Professional / Managerial Staff
Information on the University’s professional & managerial staff broken down by protected characteristic. Professional & Managerial Staff is comprised of the more senior administrative staff roles.
- Professional & Managerial Staff Recruitment 2015-16
- Professional & Managerial Staff Promotions 2015-16
- Professional & Managerial Staff Turnover 2015-16
- Professional & Managerial Staff in Post 2016
Information on the University’s support staff broken down by protected characteristic. Support Staff is comprised of clerical staff, technicians and operational support roles.
- Support Staff Recruitment 2015-16
- Support Staff Promotions 2015-16
- Support Staff Turnover 2015-16
- Support Staff in Post 2016
If you would like more information about anything contained within the reports, or if you require the information in alternative formats, please contact the Equality Policy Unit on firstname.lastname@example.org.