The University has a wide range of written policies and plans covering activities and practices associated with equality and diversity. They are “living documents” and will be regularly updated.
To download copies of the University policies please click on the relevant link below:
- Equality and Inclusion (E&I) Framework
- Dignity and Mutual Respect (PDF)
- Supporting Disabled Staff at the University of Leeds
- *Trans Equality Policy Statement (PDF) – (see also *Guidance to Support Trans Staff and Students PDF)
- Policy on Support for Pregnant Students and Students with very young children (Webpage)
- Policy on Support for Students who are Parents or Carers (PDF)
- Domestic Abuse: Protecting and Supporting Staff and Students (PDF)
*Please note, these documents are currently under review. In particular, details of section 3, section 5 and Appendix 1 of the guidance are likely to change.