Equality and Inclusion Policies and Guidance
The University has a wide range of written policies and plans covering activities and practices associated with equality and diversity. They are "living documents" and will be regularly updated.
To download copies of the University policies please click on the relevant link below:
- Dignity and Mutual Respect (PDF) This policy is currently under review.
- Domestic Abuse: Protecting and Supporting Staff and Students (webpage)
- Equality and Inclusion (E&I) Framework
- Managers’ guide to supporting individuals experiencing stress and/ or mental health issues (PDF)
- Policy on Support for Pregnant Students and Students with Very Young Children, 2020 version with format and language updates (Word)
- Policy on Support for Pregnant Students and Students with Very Young Children, 2015 version includes Health and Safety risk assessment appendixes (PDF)
- Policy on Support for Students who are Parents or Carers (PDF)
- Supporting Disabled Staff at the University of Leeds
- Trans equality policy statement May 2021 (Word document) - (see also Guidance for Trans Staff and Student (Word document)