In this section you will find equality monitoring information about University of Leeds staff broken down by:
- All Staff
- Academic Staff
- Professional and Managerial staff
- Support staff
Please note all data is rounded to the nearest whole percent.
How will the information be used?
The data will be used in a variety of ways in informing decision making including monitoring progress of the University’s Equality and Inclusion Framework.
Institutional Level (All Staff)
Information on all university staff by protected characteristic :
- Staff Recruitment 2013-14
- Staff Promotions 2013-14
- Maternity, Adoption & Paternity Leave 2013-14
- Staff Turnover 2013-14
- All Staff in Post 2014
Information on the University’s academic staff by protected characteristic. Academic staff includes roles such as lecturer, senior lecturer, associate professor, professor, research fellow/assistant, teaching fellow etc.
- Academic Staff Recruitment 2013-14
- Academic Staff Promotions 2013-14
- Academic Staff Turnover 2013-14
- Academic Staff in Post 2014
Professional / Managerial Staff
Information on the University’s professional & managerial staff by protected characteristic. Professional & managerial staff are comprised of the more senior administrative staff roles.
- Professional & Managerial Staff Recruitment 2013-14
- Professional & Managerial Staff Promotions 2013-14
- Professional & Managerial Staff Turnover 2013-14
- Professional & Managerial Staff 2014
Information on the University’s support staff by protected characteristic. Support staff are comprised of clerical staff, technicians and operational support roles.
- Support Staff Recruitment 2013-14
- Support Staff Promotions 2013-14
- Support Staff Turnover 2013-14
- Support Staff in Post 2014
If you would like more information about anything contained within the reports, or if you require the information in alternative formats, please contact the Equality Policy Unit on email@example.com.