In this section you will find equality monitoring information about University of Leeds staff broken down by:
- All staff
- Academic staff
- Professional and managerial staff
- Support staff
Please note – all data is rounded to the nearest whole percent.
How will the information be used?
The data will be used in a variety of ways in informing decision making including monitoring progress of the University’s Equality and Inclusion Framework.
For more information about the importance of equality monitoring data please visit the Staff Equality Data Monitoring Information page.
Institutional Level (All Staff)
Information on all University of Leeds staff broken down by protected characteristics.
- Staff Recruitment 2017-18
- Staff Promotions 2017-18
- Staff Turnover 2017-18
- All Staff in Post 2018
- Maternity, Adoption & Paternity Leave 2017-18
Information on the University’s academic staff by protected characteristic. Academic staff includes roles such as lecturer, senior lecturer, associate professor, professor, research fellow/assistant, teaching fellow, clinical etc.
- Academic Staff Recruitment 2017-18
- Academic Staff Promotions 2017-18
- Academic Staff Turnover 2017-18
- Academic Staff in Post 2018
Professional and Managerial Staff
Information on the University’s professional & managerial staff broken down by protected characteristic. Professional & managerial staff comprises senior staff in non-academic roles
- Professional & Managerial Staff Recruitment 2017-18
- Professional & Managerial Staff Promotions 2017-18
- Professional & Managerial Staff Turnover 2017-18
- Professional & Managerial Staff in Post 2018
Information on the University’s support staff broken down by protected characteristic. Support staff is comprised of administrative and clerical staff, technicians and operational support roles.
- Support Staff Recruitment 2017-18
- Support Staff Promotions 2017 -18
- Support Staff Turnover 2017 -18
- Support Staff in Post 2018
If you would like more information about anything contained within the reports, or if you require the information in alternative formats, please contact the Equality Policy Unit at: email@example.com