In this section you will find equality monitoring information about University of Leeds students relating to:
- registered students
- degree classification (attainment)
How will the information be used?
The data will be used in a variety of ways in informing decision making including monitoring progress of the University's Equality and Inclusion Framework.
The data presented on this page provides information, by protected characteristics, on the University's admissions by:
- the number of students who applied for an undergraduate / postgraduate course,
- the number of students who were offered a place,
- the number of students who accepted a place to study at Leeds.
The data presented on this page provides information on registered students at the University by protected characteristics and is:
- for the academic period 2014 - 15
- separated out for Home/EU students
The % figures presented are from the total known information (i.e. unknown student data has been excluded).
A total of 30,391 undergraduate, research and taught postgraduate students were registered at the University during this academic period.
The following document provides an overview of key headline data:
- Download a copy of the age report (PDF)
- Download a copy of the disability report (PDF)
- Download a copy of the ethnicity report (PDF)
- Download a copy of the gender report (PDF)
- Download a copy of the gender identity report (PDF)
- Download a copy of the religion report (PDF)
- Download a copy of the sexual orientation report (PDF)
Degree Classification (Attainment)
Information on the degree classification (the attainment) of students completing an undergraduate course by age, disability, ethnicity and gender for the academic periods 2011/12 to 2013/14.
If you would like more information about anything contained within the reports, or if you require the information in alternative formats (for example, braille, large print or audio), please contact the Equality Policy Unit on firstname.lastname@example.org.