Monthly Informal Drop-ins
The LGBT+ Staff Network holds monthly informal drop-ins mid-week at lunchtime during the first week of the month (on campus) and in the evening during the second week (in the Freedom Quarter).
The drop-ins provide Network members (or those potentially interested in joining/finding out more) an opportunity to meet up informally, outside of its more policy-focused meetings and/or larger social events.
For more information please email the LGBT+ Staff Network.
- LGBT Role Model and Allies Initiative
- The University’s Trans Equality Policy
- The Guidance to Support Trans Staff and Students
- And, if you are a student, the LUU LGBT+ Society is for all LGBT+ students, including PGRs
- Students/PGRs: Reporting Hate Crime, Sexual Assault and Online Harassment
We also have a Useful Links section for a list of other LGBT+ organisations.
Email Signature Banners
The LGBT+ Network offers banners which can be used within University email signatures, by anyone who wishes to show support for the Network, identify as a member or as a member or as an LGBT+ ally. You can download the banners here: