The Equality & Inclusion Unit has also provided recommendations for responding to student or staff requests for flexibility on grounds of religion or belief and guidance about Prayer and Contemplation, as well as the University equality and inclusion calendar.
Students, staff and visitors are welcome to contact any of the following student/staff members for any further information or enquiries:
- Farhat Yaqoob, Muslim Student Adviser, email@example.com, 0771 370 7857
- Leeds University Student Islamic Society
- Sharif Patel, Muslim Staff Network, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Universities’ Chaplaincy in Leeds, email@example.com, 0113 343 5071
- The Equality & Inclusion Unit (EIU) firstname.lastname@example.org