The University of Leeds has been commended for its work to support the career development of talented women in the form of a prestigious Bronze award under the Athena SWAN Charter.
Athena SWAN at the University of Leeds and is supported by the Equality Policy Unit, who work with faculties and Human Resources, advising them about Athena SWAN submission requirements and helping them to further embed its principles across the University.
Read more about the national Athena SWAN Charter.
Current University Awards
- School of Medicine, Gold, awarded November 2019
- Faculty of Engineering, Silver, awarded April 2019
- Faculty of Environment, Silver, awarded November 2019
- Faculty of Maths and Physical Sciences, Bronze, awarded November 2019
- School of Psychology, Silver, awarded May 2019
- School of Healthcare, Silver, awarded May 2018
- School of Dentistry, Silver, awarded April 2017
- Faculty of Biological Sciences, Bronze, awarded April 2017
- University Level, Bronze, awarded November 2016
- Faculty of Biological Sciences – download the Faculty of Biological Sciences April 2017 submission
- Mathematics & Physical Sciences – download the Faculty of Mathematics and Physical Sciences submission
- Faculty of Environment – download the Faculty of Environment submission
- School of Healthcare (applied for silver, received bronze) – Download the School of Healthcare submission
- School of Psychology – download the School of Psychology submission
- School of Medicine – download the School of Medicine submission
- Faculty of Engineering – download the Faculty of Engineering submission
- School of Dentistry – download the School of Dentistry April 2017 submission
- University of Leeds – download the University of Leeds 2016 Submission
These web pages aim to pull together information on the range of support available to women across the University and externally. If you have any ideas for items that could usefully be included, or any other comments on the site, please let us know by emailing: email@example.com
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org