The University has a wide range of written policies and plans covering activities and practices associated with equality and diversity. They are “living documents” and will be regularly updated.
To download copies of the University policies please click on the relevant link below:
- Equality and Inclusion (E&I) Framework
- Our approach to advancing Race, Disability and LGBT+ Equality and Intersectionality at University of Leeds
- Dignity and Mutual Respect
- Equality and Inclusion Policy – Individual Rights and Responsibilities
- Building Disability Confidence – Supporting Disabled Staff at the University of Leeds
- *Trans Equality Policy Statement – (see also *Guidance to Support Trans Staff and Students)
- Policy on Support for Pregnant Students and Students with very young children
- Policy on Support for Students who are Parents or Carers
*Please note, these documents are currently under review. In particular, details of section 3, section 5 and Appendix 1 of the guidance are likely to change.