- Wednesday 4 January - Thursday 22 June, 2023
Menopause for thought cafés are informal meet ups hosted monthly on Teams or in person, which create time and a safe, respectful and confidential space to discuss the menopause. The cafés are open to everyone irrespective of age or gender and no one is advised to follow any particular course of action in them.
Some of the cafés are held via Teams and some are held in person in Seminar Room 9.51, Worsely Building.
The next Meno-Pause for Thought Café dates have been arranged for:
- Wednesday 18 January 2023 - 1-2 pm via Teams
- Thursday 16 February 2023 – 3-4 pm in person
- Monday 27 March 2023 - 3.30-4.30 pm via Teams
- Tuesday 18 April 2023 - 12-1 pm in person
- Wednesday 24 May 2023 - 1-2 pm via Teams
- Thursday 22 June 2023 - 3-4 pm in person