Included below are links to a variety of networks, organisations and publications that you may find of value. If you are aware of others that you believe would benefit other staff and students, please forward details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mental Health Foundation – Dedicated to finding and addressing the sources of mental health problems.
- Mind – Provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem.
- Centre for Mental Health – A charity with over 30 years’ experience in providing life changing research, economic analysis and policy influence in mental health.
- MindWell Leeds – Funded by NHS Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group, it brings together information from the NHS in Leeds, Leeds City Council and the third sector into one single ‘go to’ place.
- Staff Counselling and Psychological Support – SCPSS provides confidential professional support for all University staff for personal or work-related problems and challenges.
- Women’s Counselling and Therapy Service – Supports the mental health and emotional well-being of women living in Leeds, prioritising those on a limited income.
- A Student’s Guide to Looking After Your Mental Health at University – Going to university is an exciting time, but the change it brings can be overwhelming.