Included below are links to a variety of networks, organisations and publications that you may find of value. If you are aware of others that you believe would benefit other staff and students with disabilities, please forward details to: email@example.com
- Leeds Centre for Integrated Living – Opening doors to independent living.
- Ouch! – A website from the BBC that reflects the lives and experiences of disabled people.
- DIAL UK – A national network of local disability advice services run by and for disabled people, including information about DIAL Leeds.
- Disability Press – An independent publishing house which aims to provide an alternative outlet for work in the field of disability studies.
- Office for Disability Issues – Part of the Department for Works and Pensions, provides useful information.