Equality & Diversity Essentials e-learning course
This online course provides University staff with an introduction to equality, inclusion and diversity.
If you are returning to the training:
- To return to the training go to Registered User sign-in
- If you can’t remember your password, please click on problems signing in and follow the instructions.
If you haven’t accessed the training course before:
Please register as a new user first, following the steps below (please note: your University log-in and password will NOT work)
- Visit New User Registration
- Go to the new users section.
- Create a new training username (using letters and numbers only) and complete the rest of the requested details (please use your University email address).
- An email with your training password will be sent to you and you can complete the training.
If you have any questions please contact Equality Policy Unit
Management Essentials Workshops
A range of 8 short workshops aimed at managers, to help leaders/managers understand key university processes and develop key management skills. The workshops will provide practical information based on legislation, policies and procedures. Subjects include equality and inclusion, recruitment, managing performance and more. More details can be found here.