Dr Claire Owen
- Job title: Equality and Inclusion Manager
- Email: C.M.Owen@leeds.ac.uk
- Telephone: 0113 34 36560
Claire has worked at the University since 2014 and joined the Equality Policy Unit in 2018, working initially as the Management Information Analyst, and later as the Interim Equality and Inclusion Manager. Prior to working in the Unit, Claire was employed in the School of Medicine as a Biostatistician.
Claire’s responsibilities include,
- Management of the Equality Policy Unit team members, including coordination of workload, overseeing personal and professional development, and providing high quality, specialist advice.
- Deputising for the Head of Equality and Inclusion, including covering responsibilities in their absence, supporting the development, implementation and delivery of the University’s Equality and Inclusion Framework, working collaboratively with colleagues across the University, and preparing and delivering reports for senior University committees.
- Analysing and interpreting management information relating to equality and inclusion.