- Date: Tuesday 5 - Wednesday 6 September, 2017
- Location: University of Bath
The Joliot-Curie Conference is the annual must-attend event dedicated to supporting the aspirations of early career researchers, particularly those who are underrepresented in academia.
This conference explores career topics that are relevant to everyone, and encourages open discussions on issues that can promote an inclusive culture and diversity in the workplace.
With an exciting programme of workshops, one-to-one consultations, and keynote speeches from world-renowned experts, the Joliot Curie Conference will enable you to:
- Find out more about academic research careers and the different ways you can access them
- Get information and support on issues affecting your career and progression in academic research
- Develop your communication skills and gain confidence when talking about and presenting your research
- Access support during the event through targeted group discussions and one-to-one sessions.
Please encourage any chemistry post-docs in their first or second job to register as soon as possible. The conference will be valuable for all post-docs and is especially supportive for those who face particular barriers to progression. The final deadline for registration is 18th August.